Menu
nikrud
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

watchlist

On my "watchlist" I included a series called "Warrior", I have watched one and a half series,2 nights ago I was advised £2.49 for each further episodes. I now discover this series has been removed from my list.????

0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: watchlist

Hi nikrud, 

Thank you for your post. 

I can appreciate this is a few days after - I just wanted to check in to see how things are? Was you able to add it back?

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos
nikrud
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Ryan_N
Cannot find "Warrior" series with a search ???, also my sky sports dropped out for a short time tonight.???
0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear of the issues that you had with Sky Sports, I hope that has cleared up and hasn't happened again.

The series Warrior is no longer available on our free of charge 'on demand' services and can only be watched by purchasing each episode or the entire series from the Virgin Media store.

Have the episodes that you've watched so far been available free of charge? 

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
nikrud
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports issues, now seem ok. I watched "Warriors", series 1, and part way through season 2, before I was asked to pay for each further episode .really disappointing..

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I apologise that we can no longer provide this programme as part of our free on demand service @nikrud.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos