Menu
rajbob
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

virgingo on windows 10 laptop pc regularly not working

hi all

I have virgingo installed on my laptop and regularly watch programmes on it as its convenient, however, i find the service very unreliable,

Tonight I can not see any channels and if I do see any when I select nothing happens.

I also have had issues watching sky sports which uses the sky app (log in with virgin account)

I have already complained to virgin about this with no response so far.

Does anyone else have issues with virgin go and it being very unreliable and intermittant p very annoying !!!

thanks

0 Kudos
milbers
Tuning in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: virgingo on windows 10 laptop pc regularly not working

I also have problems using my laptop to watch tvgo. I posted the problem weeks ago but of course have not had it resolved. Dont hold your breath for Virgin to sort it out for you.
0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rajob

Thanks for your post and for using our forums 🙂

I am sorry to hear this, are you able to watch anything or just certain channels? Have you tried using a different device or logging in via a browser 

Zoie

0 Kudos
rajbob
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi 

it’s working again so this is an intermittent problem and I know virgin have had issues since I saw info on your service updates about it. However, it happens too much and just when I want to use it so poor as far as I am I concerned.

I have also raised a complaint a few weeks ago with no response which is also poor.

If you offer services that I am effectively paying for it’s not unreasonable for me to expect to be able to use them when I want to.

I look forward to a response with a genuine resolution to improve the reliability of this service and a response to my complaint which is ref C-0302214021

regards

Rob. Mobile [REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
rajbob
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

thanks for removing my personal mobile number, apologies for posting it.

However, when can I expect a response to my issue?

thanks

0 Kudos
rajbob
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

hi again

today I received an email from the Resolutions Team about my complaint saying they tried to ring me but couldn't get through. I have replied saying no one tried to contact me and provided my mobile number - I have absolutely no missed calls on my phone, so how did they try and contact me?

The email then goes on to give some hints and tips about my issue but to be honest its not helpful and the fact I see no evidence of contact being attempted I feel like the complaint has been pushed under the carpet, hoping I will just go away.

I then get an email from Virgin thanking me for using a self help service and wanting some feedback?

Since this forum seems to get more traction than the complaints service I would like the mediator to raise my complaint once again (ref is in previous post) to the complaints team and tell them they need to contact me and if they can't perhaps supply a name and number of someone I can call to discuss the issue. An email for this would be fine as I definitely receive and read my emails.

Making the complaints process complicated and difficult helps no one and it seems Virgin are more intent on closing complaints without actually performing any action to help the customer.

Sorry to push this but I have already spent a lot of effort getting this far and I would have thought Virgin would be interested that a service is not performing as it should - I already had a reply from another customer on my original forum post basically saying they have similar issues to mine and dont hold your breath for Virgin to respond and fix. Hardly a good advert for the company.

Regards

Rob

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply, Rob,

We can help look into what issues you are having with app and perhaps you can tell us in what way is the service poor, intermittent or unreliable that way we have something to inform our IT. Are you getting an error message? Does it freeze or crash or a blank screen? Do you have the same issues on any other device?  We need more information to be able to help with the app. 

The answer you received in your complaint would be the proposed resolution to your complaint. We would not raise another one if you are dissatisfied with the answer or proposed resolution, unfortunately. The next progression of your complaint would be for it to go to deadlock and then 3rd party adjudication. You can find out more here https://virg.in/comcop  If you did not get the answer or there are points that you are unclear about. I'd be happy to discuss in a private message with you

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos