cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

virgin tv go

Rockape978
Tuning in

I can see that a few people have had the same problem as me with the logging in to the app, it works on my iphone but doesn't on my laptop. so why doe's it ask me to {Please sign in with your main user account. Sub-accounts cannot sign in.}🤔

5 REPLIES 5

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @Rockape978, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues viewing the TV Go service on your laptop.

Can you please confirm if you've been able to try an alternative browser, or clearing the cache on the browser you're using?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi yes I’ve tried two browsers and the app also cleared cache. And still coming up with sub accounts cannot sign in

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Rockape978,

Thanks for coming back to us and for confirming. Can you tell us if you're able to successfully sign into your online account with the same details?

Is your device up to date on the software that is installed? 

Please let us know so we can help further. ^PZ

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi I can sign into my account and yes the software is up to date. Also it signs in on my iPhone (tvgo and sky sports) but not on my laptop which is windows 

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Rockape978 

Thanks for your response

I'm going to drop you a private message now to confirm some more details and investigate further so we can get this resolved for you, keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself. 

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs