Menu
eddieroutledge
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

virgin tv go

Hi I have been using the TV go app to watch Legion on the fox channel for a few weeks but the latest episodes give me the message that I don't have a subscription to watch them I have tried calling your call centre for help but keep getting told to go through the same options.

Last night I was told to ring the broadcaster lol because it might be an issue there end I'm not sure fox will support your tv go app.

Can someone with some knowledge help with this issue please.

I am watching with an android phone and haven't changed anything so it should work as it always did previously.

0 Kudos
eddieroutledge
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: virgin tv go

Hi I have just checked this further to see if the problem exists with other stuff and it seems I cannot watch anything from the fox channel on catch up aprt from three episodes of the legion series.

Can someone please look into this for me?

0 Kudos
eddieroutledge
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

PS this problem exists for me in the browser version as well as on my phone.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi eddieroutledge, thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear you've had this issue when watching Fox Channel content on TV Go. 

What TV package are you currently subscribed to? If you're unsure you can check online via your MyVM account

Tom

0 Kudos
eddieroutledge
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi we're on full house but don't worry I reset my TiVo box and that fixed things

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Oh good, thanks for getting back to us with the update. If you encounter any more issues don't hesitate to give us another shout 👍

Tom

0 Kudos