Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

various problems

Hi i am having various problems with virgin tv go

my computer logs in but will not play any channels apart from sky sports the channel comes on for a second then says unable to play.

second all other devices have been unregistered even though they are still on the list

and third i tried to reregister a couple of devices at the start of the month and am now locked out for another 26 days , i only got one phone fixed

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: various problems

Hi keppyk,

You can access the Sky Sports channels by downloading the Sky Sports app and logging in with your VM credentials. watching-sky-sports 

The same page also details how to watch Sky Sports via a browser.

You will need a member of the VM Forum Team to reset the devices  you have registered, but it may take a few days to a week before they pick this up.

Clipboard01.jpg

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi the problem isn't with the sky sports channels they work fine its the virgin,  BT and other channels that don't have an external player that don't work 

sorry for the confusion

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi keppyk

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. My apologies for the delayed reply and the TV Go issues.

Is this happening on just the computer or every other device you're using?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

hi the computer problems have sorted themselves out but i need my device list reset as only my computer and phone are working

thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

HI keppyk, thanks for the message. I am sorry to hear that you are still having issues with the service. I will send you a private message so that this can be looked into for you. Chris 

0 Kudos