Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

tv on the go

Hi I've downloaded the app on my samsung s6 phone when try to watch live tv says sorry cant play ect i have re installed severely times but won't work. i installed it on my husband samsung s6 later that day and it's working fine i have the largest tv package and sky sports be grateful if you could help 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: tv on the go

Hey there Md77,

Sorry to hear you're having problems with the TV Go App on your Samsung S6. Can I ask whether the same message appears on the On Demand content such as the boxsets or only on the live channels?

Can you confirm that you can log into the App okay but just get the error when you try and watch something? 

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi  Lisa 

I can confirm that I can log in to the app ok but it's when I try to watch live tv and the on demand contents ,box sets ect I can't watch anything says sorry ect

Regards 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us Md77,

Can you delete and re-add the app for me to see if this fixes it?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi John

I have just uninstalled and re installed but just the same I had already tried this several times since I downloaded the app but not working I can sign in ok and have all the channels but won't play anything just says SORRY  this isn't available then underneath say SORRY we can't play this at the moment (2032)

kind regards 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me.

I've reset the TV Go devices, try that now for me, see if it works

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi John 

it's still not.working on my phone but it's ok it's working on my other devices so I am not bothered about it not working on my phone as I won't be using it on that  and I don't want it  to stop working on my other devices as there the ones that we use to watch tv on go  so just leave it the way it is please  and thanks for your help

regards 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hey Md77,

Sorry to hear that this issue is still ongoing. We will leave all the devices alone.

On the device with the problem, please could you try to log into the browser version of TV go and see if you get the same error?

Do you have the most up to date operating system on the device with the issue?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos