Menu
wjf152
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

tv go

Cannot use tv go at all got 3 duplicated devices and one mobile I dont own but will not let me watch on any of them , can somebody delete all devices so I can watch something ? Dont see the point in having a limit on devices .

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: tv go

Hi Wjf152, 

Really sorry you're having some issues with the TVGO service, this isn't good. 

I'd also like to apologise for the delay in getting back in touch, we have been busier than usual. 

I'm hoping this has been sorted for you now, but if not then please reply to the personal message I'm sending now and we'll take it from there. 

Thanks 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Wjf125,

I can see you have called and had the devices reset. Did this help?

Zoie

0 Kudos
wjf152
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I haven't phoned , in the last time I called on this was last year , phones are permanently engaged anyway .
So no nothing has changed . I believe that cookies are to blame for this duplication on a pc which seems nonsensical to me . If I use my smart phone it gets registered once but if I use pc its get registered as a new device each time . That must be a design fault because cookies are a normal part of moden coomputing .
Liiking at the posts on this subject I am certainly not alone with this issue .
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey there wjf152,

Thanks for coming back to us, I appreciate it is a little frustrating when your one device is using up numerous devices instead of just the one, when using a web browser the only way of remembering your device is by using the cookies once these are removed there is no trace so it will assume it is a new device, it is something we are aware of and as soon as we do find a fix we will let all our customers know.

Kind reegards

Paul.

0 Kudos