Menu
mudplugger
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

tv go wont let me log in

when i try to log in to TV GO it keeps telling me "oops that hasnt worked .sub accounts cant sign in to this service "

this is my main and only log in ?

tried resetting password tried reinstalling app

this happens on all devices (win 10 pro desktop,apple iphone 11 pro, ipad air 2.

i have seen this is a big issue but surely its fixed??

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: tv go wont let me log in

Recent posts by VM staff members indicated that this has been raised again as a fault with their IT team.

Depending on how many customers are affected it may appear on the service status page at some point.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
mudplugger
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

yeah frustrating is all used to all work fine  .

what defines account /sub accounts?

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@mudplugger wrote:

yeah frustrating is all used to all work fine  .

what defines account /sub accounts?

Whilst I don't think it is relevant to this specific fault, each VM broadband account has a primary username which is the only one that can be used to sign into Virgin media TV Go.

However, VM broadband customers can create secondary accounts in order to add additional email addresses to the account.

These secondary accounts are really only there for email purposes, they do not provide access to the TV Go app.

It seems the VM authentication servers have got their 'nickers in a twist', to coin a phrase, causing the current issues.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos