Menu
T-smiff
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

tv go app slots

Hi,

i'm having problems with my mobile app. 

When i log in with my usual laptop it says all slots are full and can't be changed for 7 days.

However all the slots show my laptop as being registered in all five slots.

I don't use different web browsers.

please advise

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: tv go app slots

Good Afternoon T-smiff, thanks for your post on our Community Forums.

Sorry to see that you've been struggling to use your laptop to use your TV Go account. 

Can you tell me if you've been able to log into your TV Go account on the web browser to manage the devices

We would allow you to delete any devices from the account, if you delete at least one of the multiple itemising of the laptop, log out of the account, and log back in to see if this will then allow you to watch the TV services 

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
T-smiff
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi, thanks for the reply

I was able to login and go to the page to delete the slots as suggested.

However ever time I logged in it says I'm a new user and asked me to delete a slot and sign in again. This happens until I run out of slots but all of them show my laptop as registered in all the slots.

0 Kudos
T-smiff
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi, 

quick update. i logged on today to see if i can delete some slots but now it says all slots belong to my home computer and can't be changed for 26 days.

this is beyond a joke.

I'm glad my subscription runs out soon.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi @T-smiff

Thanks for posting. My apologies for the device issue on TV Go and indeed the delayed reply.

The issue with TV Go normally occurs if you're deleting cache/cookies. Please do still do that but leave the Virgin Media ones there, don't delete those ones. 

I'll PM you now to reset the devices

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos