Menu
Rj4
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

tv Go

I have never been able to use the TV GO APP.  I get the message not available. I’ve tried deleting app and re-installing the app. I can log into my virgin media. I feel so frustrated because I upgraded my tv package recently and can watch the tv on one device. I called support, waited for 90 minutes, only to be cut off.... the same happened to the chat. Any tips apart from cancelling?

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: tv Go

Hi Rj4,

Welcome to the Community Forums! I'm terribly sorry for our delayed response from here, and to hear you've been struggling to get TV GO to work on your device.

Can you please confirm if you are able to get the app to work on a different device? It would also be helpful to know the make and model of the device you're using, and if it has been updated to the latest available software. If your device is not updated, this can cause issues with our apps.

Thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos
Rj4
Joining in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

on my iPhone X  and iPad Pro. Both have the latest iPad Pro.

I spoke to someone in technical support and they said someone will get back to me in five days and I’ve not heard anything.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rj4

Thanks for coming back to us. I can see it's been logged with IT, however I'll send you a PM now to advance this

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

0 Kudos
Rj4
Joining in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Any update on my issue.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Rj4

Thanks for coming back to me, I've checked the ticket and we're still working on it.

I will be in touch as soon as there is a resolution

Kind regards, 

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

0 Kudos
Rj4
Joining in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hello.

this is taking so long. Please understand that I am paying for a package that is of no use to me if this app doesn’t work.

I have complained three times, each letter I receive states they tried to contact me which is a lie, and the complaint closed.

Can you be honest and upfront about this issues,,,,, is the job too big to resolve.?

otherwise the tv team can call me so I can reduce my package and go else where.

I have given enough time for this to be fixed.

why did your tv package advertise this app to me knowing full well that is has issues.

I work hard and I don’t want to be wasting my money on virgin media when I can give it to charity.

please tell me a time frame for my issue to be resolved,

to contact me on my mobile..

regards 

Razia

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply and apologies for the delayed response, Razia,

This is still currently with our IT, ref#INC000003589811 and has now been escalated. Apologies for the delay.

Thanks,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Rj4
Joining in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

This issue has not been sorted. 

0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

The ticket is still open - I apologise for the inconvenience caused here. 

When there is an update we will be sure to let you know. 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos