Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

trying to watch the football on my registered device but it says maximum devices already reached

This is listed as one of my devices, and I can't swap / add another till 1/1/19 - HELP

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: trying to watch the football on my registered device but it says maximum devices already reached

Hello timcsalmon

Thanks for the post

Have you been able to get this sorted out now? ^GT

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: trying to watch the football on my registered device but it says maximum devices already reached

Sorted - I went on the online chat and they reset my devices - I can see the same problem repeating though as each time I use a registered device it does not recognise it and I have to re-register ...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super solver
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I can see the same problem repeating though as each time I use a registered device it does not recognise it and I have to re-register

It keeps happening month after month and has happened for over three years.  The windows 10 app is less prone to the issue, but does not work on all PCs.

Out of interest, how long did you spend on online chat?  I would use it to reset but inevitably the issue only occurs after 8pm when chat is closed and I end up spending 30 minutes plus on hold before a device reset is done.  So I often miss the first half of games.

0 Kudos