Menu
delboy1945
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

too many devices showing 18/8/2020

I have had 5 devices showing for a number of weeks now , which is rediculous .

I have contacted virgin twice last week to try and explain the situation and have asked for these to be removed as I am unable to get virgin TVGO ,  I have spent two very long periods on the phone to them asking for them to be removed about 65minutes on each call I was finally told that they would have to contact their supervisor and that I would receive a call back from them within the hour , on both occasions this has not happened , I feel that this has been a cop out to get me off the phone .

What do I have to do to get this problem resolved , please help me if you can

kind regards

0 Kudos
BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: too many devices showing 18/8/2020

You can't usually delete devices from the list.

When the device list is full it's designed in way that when you get a new device and have a device change available, it replaces one of the existing ones, rather than you having to delete old ones first.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @delboy1945

Welcome back to our Community; I am sorry that you've had some issues when trying to get the assistance you need for your issue. I can see that we have already replied to your initial post of the same query. 

As our user @BenMcr has advised, you cannot delete a device from the list; you can only replace. 

You have up to 3 device changes per calendar month. Once you have run out of changes, you will need to wait until the next calendar month to make further device changes. 

More information on changing devices can be located on our website here

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
delboy1945
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

My problem is the fact that these numbers of devices have appeared on my account , it is nothing that I have done as I do not have 5 devices to use , this is all down to Virgin not me.

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

This can also includes different web browsers on the same device. 

^Martin

0 Kudos