Menu
Andykl11
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

.sky sports limit

Only 2 devices active on my account. Both mine and with me.  Was watching  f1 practice,  and wanted sky sports news on other device.   Would not allow saying limit reached...   all cache empty.

Needs rectifying please

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: .sky sports limit

Hi Andykl11,

You can only stream on one device at a time

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos
Andykl11
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Limits

I saw in October  you had issues with people  not able to connect to sky sports.

I am having this issue on my phone. It works OK on my ipad but when try to get on phone its device limit reached.  Which is crazy  as only have the 2 devices. Cleared cache  tried on one of your engineers  phones. Even he cannot fathom it out

Help..!!!!!!!!!    

0 Kudos
SCA1972
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Limits

@Andykl11 Please don't create multiple threads for the same issue, it doesn't get your issue resolved any quicker and is against the forum rules.  I have merged your threads.

My setup: VM TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Limits

Hi Andykl11,

Welcome to the Community!

Thank you for your post and I'm sorry for our delayed response from here.

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with the TV go app on your phone. So just to confirm, you're only experiencing this issue when you try to use the app on your phone, even when another device is not in use?

Have you tried reinstalling the app if this is the case?

Thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos