cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scroll

doownai
Joining in

Using virgin tv go on laptop, when I go on the tv guide there is no sidebar anymore for me to scroll down, any ideas

5 REPLIES 5

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @doownai 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about the issue with TVGo

If you try and watch this via a different browser and or device are you getting the same issue?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thank you for your reply,

No scroll bar/ side bar via Chrome and Microsoft Edge. none on samsung phone too, but I can scroll with my finger on my phone.

Hi dooenai, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one. 

Rather than using a scroll bar, you should be able to use your mouse to scroll. If you don't have a separate scroll button on your mouse then you can also select the page down button on your keyboard and this will move the guide down for you. 

Let us know if you have any further issues. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hi Kath,

Using the page up/down button on laptop does not scroll the page down, I have to left click on my touch pad to be able to scroll down the guide page, this issue has been raised with a few people on the community page and everyone would like the scroll bar on the right, back. Its c**p having to left click on pad to be able to scroll up/down, there must be a easy solution.

Ian

Hi @doownai 

We've already passed this feedback on to the team.

Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team