Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

saved series

I have full Virgin TV package, I have saved to my "watchlist" several series which function ok,

except for  Jeckll & Hyde and Blood & Treasure. Having watched several episodes, I am now

advised to "Upgrade" to watch further episodes. Also why am I shown STARZPLAY which is not part of my package.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: saved series

Can you try some boxset content from a totally different broadcaster, perhaps help ID whether this is an issue with particular programs, or all boxsets?

Home > OnDemand > BoxSets > take your pick.

Perhaps try 2 or 3 to help prove the issue.

The Starzplay issue is another thing entirely - that's just VM listing Starzplay content among Boxsets as a tempter to encourage you to subscribe to Starzplay. Amazon & Netflix stuff isn't listed in there, so I personally don't see why Starzplay should be either. By all means list it in the EPG, but I agree it's not a "boxset" and shouldn't be in there.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply, I have successfully accessed several boxsets, but on the ID channel series ^Shattered"  I am told to upgrade.

To restate , I have watched 8 episodes of Jekyll & Hyde (ITV Channel) and am now told to update..

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Both of which are fine for me, which I guess proves it's not a national fault and is therefore either regional specific to you (and I dare say, others) or is something to do with the package flags on your account.

This'll obviously need Virgin support to intervene.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your response anyway.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and I'm sorry to see you've been having issues with your saved series.

Is this problem still on going or has this since been resolved with the assistance of our team?

Do please drop us response and either I or one of my colleagues would be happy to pick this up for you 

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

This problem now appears resolved....thanks
0 Kudos