Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

"sign in failure" with Virgin TV Go

I have been trying to log in to my Virgin TV Go account using my usual username and password and I keep getting told there is a "sign in failure" and advised that I need to "try again". I know I am using the right details to log in as I've logged in several times before using these details, and these are the same details I use to log on to my VirginMedia account. Is there a known issue, or is it just another case of a service failing just when you want to use it?

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: "sign in failure" with Virgin TV Go

me too, very frustrating as the football has started!

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Same..........Very frustrating as only time i really need to watch on laptop is on CL nights as wife watching other stuff.  Not only do i see that the Windows app no longer works, but the browser it points you too is bust!

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yep, I'm not at home at the moment, and football tends to be the main reason I'd be signing in to Virgin TV Go. To be fair, I have now just got signed in and set up, but I was well into double figures in terms of attempts - it's how they describe insanity: Doing the same thing over and over, and expecting different results... I could easily have just given up and slammed the laptop shut in frustration, which I was very close to doing.

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have the same problem. When it is the Champions' League there are always problems. Virgin Go is rubbish and always has been. I pay these guys £165 a month for TV, Broadband and Landline and the service is poor. They are only interested inn getting as much money as they can out of you. Cold calls trying to get you busy this and that but their service lousy. 

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Me too. Won't let me sign in on my laptop. I tried running TV Go on my iPad and was prompted to install an update, which I did and it hangs on launch. The football has started and I can't watch it. Makes me wonder what I'm paying Virgin so much money for. I cannot express how enraged I am by this. Shame on you Virgin Media.

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Mine is working now, prompted me to download the app for PC

0 Kudos