Menu
scenic
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

"i have connected to tv go on browser and registered device (it shows is devices)but if i try to watch so

"i have connected to tv go on browser and registered device (it shows is devices)but if i try to watch somthing it just sayssorry cant show this at the moment . it works on my phone ,also it put a tv go app on my desktop but this just does the same im using chrome on win 10"

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: "i have connected to tv go on browser and registered device (it shows is devices)but if i try...

Hi scenic, thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear you've encountered this problem with TV Go.

Is it something specifically you were trying to watch (a certain show/channel) or is this happening with everything you try to watch?

Chrome should work fine for TV Go, but have you been able to check if it's the same via different browser?

Tom

0 Kudos
scenic
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: "i have connected to tv go on browser and registered device (it shows is devices)but if i try...

I have tried edge still the same its a fresh install on win 10 tv go starts i sign in it starts loading a program then i get a message cant play this on all programs

0 Kudos
Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I am so sorry to hear this is happening @scenic. Can I ask what make and model your laptop is? Can I also ask if all the software is up to date?

Are you using a VPN on this laptop at all?

Thank you. 

Ash_C
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos