Menu
H7MSV
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

no apps!

I have not been able to use the apps on my tv for over a week now! When I try to load one it just puts me straight back to the apps page. It’s not an issue with my broadband as strangely I can still use the Netflix app perfectly but but iplayer, itvhub etc won’t load! I’ve called many times and managed to actually speak to someone who told me I’d get a callback that same day, that was a week ago and still no call! 

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: no apps!

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to use at the Community Forums, H7MSV,

Apologies for the delayed response, have you been able to get this sorted since your post? It may be due to the connection between your box and your hub, our online troubleshoot might be of some help with this:https://www.virginmedia.com/help/fix-an-issue

Let us know if you still need help with this,

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
H7MSV
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: no apps!

I eventually got it sorted after over a week of trying to get through to customer services then being on the phone phone for over an hour, I don’t know what the issue was but they guy in the call centre talked me through many different things and it now works 

0 Kudos