Menu
Kev64
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

maximum devices reached

It’s saying on my Virgin Go I have hit maximum capacity. Im already logged in but can’t watch TV on my laptop. I need help

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: maximum devices reached

Hi there @Kev64

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post. 

With TVGo, you can register 4 devices and you can change these devices 3 times per calendar month.  If you register a computer using a browser, you’ll need to use the same browser with Virgin TV Go. Using a different one will be seen as a different device; you can read more about that on one of our sticky forum posts below: 

TVGo Registered Devices on a PC/Laptop

Hope that helps

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Kev64
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, Katie

For some reason it registered chrome 4x plus my mobile now I am stuck. Is anyway I can get that reset? Otherwise can't watch on laptop until 1st of Feb. 

Many thanks 

0 Kudos
Kev_B
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Kev64 

Apologies for the issues you've had with TV Go, we're currently looking into the cause of the issue in more detail. I'll ask one of the team to pick this up again and get the device reset done for you.

Would you mind just confirming your laptops operating system and the version of Chrome you're running please?

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Kev64
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Laptop is windows 10 Home 64bit and chrome is Version 87.0.4280.88 (Official Build) (64-bit)

many thanks

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kev64, 

Thank you for providing those details. 

I am going to look in to resetting your devices for you so I am just going to pop you over a quick private message to grab a few more details. 

This message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon 

Nat
0 Kudos