Menu
johnbluenose
Joining in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

i pad/tv go issue

hi for no obvious reason, my sons i pad will not let him watch saved tv and says something about no connection to the home network and CPE IP.

have rang vm and all i got was automated answers and run test diagnosis but really needed a live person. 

does anybody outhere have an idea how to fix this problem please?

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: i pad/tv go issue

Hi johnbluenose, thanks for getting in touch. 

Sorry to hear you've encountered this problem on your son's iPad.

I take it you're having problems with the TV Go app - and watching recorded shows, is that right?

If so, check that the iPad and app are both up to date with the latest version. If they are, please try deleting/re-installing the app to see if that helps. 

If none of the above solves the issue it would be helpful if you can test another device, and get back to us with an image/screen-cap of the error if possible too. 

Tom

0 Kudos
johnbluenose
Joining in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

jono i pad.jpg

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Johnbluenose, 

thanks for the picture can you please give us the info with this, is this your sons iPad ? Have you checked the app is up to date? Have you uninstalled and reinstalled it ?
Zoie

0 Kudos
johnbluenose
Joining in
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

hi, yes sorry forgot to  add info. my sons i pad and yes i pad is up date and have tried uninstall and reinstall of app, location is on only other thing that is an issue is cpe ip which i think i mentioned.

cheers. john

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hey @johnbluenose,

Hello, we’re sorry to see you’re still having issues with this and we’re currently investigating the issue. Would you be able to tell us the exact device the issue can be seen on? (model number, i.e. Ipad Air 2020 LTE + software number iOS 14.5)

Has it ever worked? And does it work sometimes?

What is the home WiFi set up? Do you use repeaters, or a mesh set up? Also, could you please confirm you are definitely connected via WiFi and not 4g/5g on your device?

Many Thanks,

Lisa
0 Kudos
johnbluenose
Joining in
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi, it is now affecting my wife’s I pad also- they are I pad air 2 software iOS 14.51.

as for WiFi been mesh or repeater I don’t have a clue, it’s a virgin hub. They are connected on WiFi not 4g.

my I pad mini is ok

cheers.john

0 Kudos
johnbluenose
Joining in
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Athey have both worked up until sometime last week, until there a virgin media problem in the area b28. Neither of them will play saved programmes 

cheers.john

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming the information johnbluenose, we have passed this to the development team to investigate further and once we have an update on this we will update you here.

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos
johnbluenose
Joining in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

any news? still not working

0 Kudos