cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i cant download any shows or movies on the virgin tv go app

s23raf
Tuning in

HI when i try to download anything on the app i get an error message saying unable to download, i have tried several shows or movies from different channels and nothing works, i see a lot of other people are having the same issue, i have followed some threads for over 2 months to see if there was a resolution but nothing as yet, could someone get back to me please.

im using an iphone 13 pro

my software is the latest version

i have the latest version of the app

i have tried to download entourage (sky comedy) the rookie (sky witness) artic from above (sky nature) impractical jokers (comedy central) catfish (mtv) to catch a killer (sky cinema) the alaska triangle (discovery) and barney (virgin tv kids)

as you can see ive tried several different channels and have been unable to get anything to work, i have tried on virgin wifi, bt wif and my mobile data, please could this be resolved as quickily as possible

regards

steven

7 REPLIES 7

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi S23raf,

Thanks for using the Community Forums to get this issue with your TV GO downloads looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration 😥 I would be more than happy to look into this for you!

Thank you for noting down everything about your current device and the info about the App itself. 

Could you please also try reinstalling the TVGO App for me please? 

Have you tried to download content on a different device to see if it's an issue isolated to just your iPhone 13 Pro? 

Do you have any other issues with your broadband/WIFI as a whole? 

Thanks,

Megan_L

hi i have deleted and reinstalled the app, i’ve tried on an ipad and i just get the same error message 

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for letting me know. 

Upon taking a look into this further on different threads I can see one of my colleagues have advised that it looks like this matter is being looked into by our relevant teams - any update to this, we will let you know as soon as possible. Really sorry for the inconvenience caused in the meantime. 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Hi i appreciate that you have looked at other threads and people have looked in to it but as you will have seen from the other threads that no update has been given for a few months, nobody is any further forward, can you advise what the technical team are actually doing to fix this problem? 

Thanks for coming back to us s23raf, I can confirm that this issue is being taken very seriously and has now been passed to the developers at the moment, we don't have any further information at the moment or when this will be resolved but we will let you know as soon as we have any further updates.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi do you have a further update on this? 

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi s23raf 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome back to the Forums.

I've taken a look at things on our side, and there have been no further updates from our Development Team, regarding this issue. We are also unable to provide an estimated resolution date.

As mentioned previously, once we have any further updates, we'll let you know as soon as possible.

I'm really sorry about that,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ