Menu
mumsy50
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

compatible devices for TV on the go and Skygo

Buying new device, probably a 2 in 1 laptop and need to know what to look for to ensure Tv on the go and Skygo will work on it.

Does Virgin provide a list?

thank you

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: compatible devices for TV on the go and Skygo

Hello

The information for TV Go is at https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-tv-edit/tips-and-tricks/download-the-virgin-tv-go-app which states Android, iOS and Windows 10.

Which part of Sky Go are you talking about as Sky has removed the Sky Cinema App from all devices, but this can still be accessed in Tv Go, the Sky Sports is already accessible in Tv Go.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@DJ_Shadow1966 wrote:

Hello

The information for TV Go is at https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-tv-edit/tips-and-tricks/download-the-virgin-tv-go-app which states Android, iOS and Windows 10.

Which part of Sky Go are you talking about as Sky has removed the Sky Cinema App from all devices, but this can still be accessed in Tv Go, the Sky Sports is already accessible in Tv Go.

Regards Mike

Just to clarify the last point above, whilst the Sky Sports listings can be seen in the TV Go app the Sky Sports app is needed to view the Sky Sports channels.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

mumsy50
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the info.

I have used Tv go on my Pc and Tv go and Sky Sports on my Hudl.  However, the Android Hudl was removed from the list of compatible devices and would no longer run these apps some time ago.  My concern is that I dont want to by a new device only to find the apps won't run on it.

0 Kudos