Menu
rajbob
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

cantt login to sky sports with vm account

hi all

I have been successfully logging in and watching skysports on my pc laptop with no issues. However, today when I login using the virgin media UK option on the sky app it simply takes me to the sky tv page but I am not logged in so cannot view any programs. If I click login I go round in circles. My id and pw are definitely correct - I am not getting any errors just being passed to the sky page but logged out.

Before I used to see another sky page (solid blue) which I forget the actual text but it had a tick box i used to select and then I was passed to the sky tv page to select the channel I want to watch.

I also definitely have sky sports on my package - I am watching it now on the TV

I have uninstalled the sky desktop app and reinstalled

I have deleted all my sky devices in the virgin app and none have come back even though the info on the web suggests they will automatically do so next time I login to sky - I just cant login !

I have latest chrome and firefox versions - this is really strange because it has been working fine and I have no more things to try.

please help !!!

thanks

Rob

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: cantt login to sky sports with vm account

There is a current issue reported here:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TV-on-the-go/Sky-Sports-log-in-problem-F008756934/td-p/4580267/...

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
arthurw0000
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

This is also happening to me and is extremely frustrating!

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi rajbob & arthurw0000,

Thank you both for posting on the Community Forums - I'm sorry that you're both having some trouble accessing Sky Sports using your Virgin Media account credentials.

Have you both been able to take a look at our dedicated thread for this issue that Graham_A has linked above? We will be posting any updates on the issue from there.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused in the meantime.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos