cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot log info TV Go

PeteMead
Dialled in

Having all sorts of trouble with VM today. Emails not working (Seperate post regarding Ox App Suite). Cannot log into TV Go. Enter username and password but sign in button not responding, tried pressing enter but no good either.Screenshot (132).png

9 REPLIES 9

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello PeteMead

Thanks for your post 

Sorry to read the above issues 

Have you been able to access emails and TV Go now 

Gareth_L

Hi Gareth,

Emails are hit and miss, only working now and again using Edge InPrivate. Cannot access at all on Chrome (not even Incognito) but can on IPhone!

TV Go, downloaded app via Edge InPrivate and again works sometimes only using this. Again works fine on IPhone. Used to work on Kindle Fire tablet but stopped completely 2 days ago

I am so sorry to hear this @PeteMead and thank you for updating us.

In regards to TV Go, which devices and browsers is this not working for? 

Thank you. 

Hi Ashleigh, Tried it on Chrome and Edge, both normal and InPrivate/InCognito settings. As I said it has also stopped working on my Kindle Fire tablet

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @PeteMead 

Please note: Virgin TV Go is not available on Amazon Fire devices 

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-go-what-devices-can-i-use 

It used to work but was never officially supported.

Depending how you have your Kindle set up then you may be able to sideload the app.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks, strange it worked up until the other day!

Still waiting to hear about problem with Chrome/Edge on Windows 10 computer, would be nice if someone at VM could keep in touch with updates.

Hi @PeteMead,

Is this issue ongoing today? If so, what happens exactly when you click on the Sign In button? Does it not respond, or does an error message appear?

Along with this, is the issue that occurs the same on all impacted devices and browsers, or does it differ?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zach_R,

Not a clue what is happening here but uninstalled and reinstalled Google Chrome and now working fine on laptop, also working using Edge (had to go InPrivate before for some reason).

Kindle no longer supported which is a shame, not sure why they decided this but never mind, will use different device.

Hi PeteMead,

We are currently aware of a complete loss of service regarding TVGO, fault reference F009552057 

We're working to resolve this as quickly as possible.

Alex_Rm