Menu
Smudge24
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Wont let me sign in to tv go

I joined on the 26th November last year and I have been unable to use TV go. It keeps telling me that I can't use a sub account and need a main account to sign in so what do I do? My email works on the virgin media app so I'm unsure how this has happened 

I have been messaging virgin media since November and still no further forward as I keep having to retell what's going on with no-one answering. Any help would be gratefully appreciated thanks 

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wont let me sign in to tv go

Good afternoon @Smudge24 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry it has taken a little time to respond, how are things looking since your post? Have you managed to get things sorted? If not we can take a further look into things for you. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
Smudge24
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hey no still can't sign in to it. Just keeps saying I can't use my sub account I have to use main account but I only have one sign in so not sure what's happening? 

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Smudge24,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your TV GO services looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

Can I first ask if you've tried using the services on other devices and it has had the same outcome? 

Are you logging in with the same email address you use for your online account? 

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Smudge24
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yes iv tried on both my phone and app and I only have one email which I'm currently using to check my bills on the other virgin media app. It just seems to be the TV go that won't let me on.

0 Kudos
Smudge24
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Also went to forgotten username and it came up my email address that I'm using to sign in. If this doesn't get sorted within 24 hours I will be cancelling. This has been since I joined nothing but hassle and I kept messaging the virgin chat and kept going round in circles since november. 

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Smudge24,

I'm terribly sorry for our delayed response.

I'll pop you over a PM now so I can take some further details, it's likely that our IT team will need to take a look into this one.

Please find my message over at the purple envelope.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos