0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why can i not log into virgin go app...login details are right a my end

Hello BFH

Sorry to hear of the problems logging into your Virgin TV Go app, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums and welcome to the community.

In order to assist further with this we need more information:

• What error message do you receive when trying to login
  • What device are you using?
  • Is the app fully up to date?
  • Have you been able to login using these details before?

We have these tips https://virg.in/TVgohelp to help.

Rob

0 Kudos
BFH
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

How many more times do I need to tell you lot what the errors say? 

THIS IS THE LAST TIME 

"USERNAME AND PASSWORD ARE INCORRECT"

I know they are NOT INCORRECT and while you're on here I would like the name and email address please to send in yet another complaint against you lot 

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi BFH, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this. I understand you may be frustrated but this is the first time you have mentioned this to us via the forum and your first didn't really include any details. 

We're happy to look in to things to try and help but it does mean we may need to ask you some questions. 

Now you have given the error message, can you also answer the other questions that Rob asked you:

• What device are you using?
  • Is the app fully up to date?
  • Have you been able to login using these details before?

Also it would also help if you could post a screenshot of the error so we can use this to raise an issue with the relevant team if needed. 

In terms of complaints, if you have already raised one and this is open, you won't need to raise a second one. Instead you can view details of the complaint by logging in to My Virgin Media here: My VM

Hope to hear back from you shortly. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
BFH
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

FORGET IT I HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE WHAT THE ERRORS SAY AND YOU KEEP ASKING THE SAME QUESTIONS.

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR STUPID COMMENTS YOU ARE NOW GETTING THROWN OUT OF MY HOME 

0 Kudos
Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I'm so sorry to hear you are feeling frustrated with us @BFH but we can't help unless you answer these questions for us. We need all the information we can get to be able to properly advise you on a way to fix this issue. 

If you do decide to answer the above questions my colleagues have sent I will be more than happy to look into this issue for you. But until then I cannot offer any input or guidance. 

I hope you are able to get an answer for this, I understand it must feel very frustrating. Thank you for your time. 

Ash_C
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
BFH
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

But I have answered the questions in all the posts but you seem not to believe me.

RIGHT THIS IS THE LAST TIME IM TELLING YOU THE ERROR STATES THATVMY EMAIL AND PASSWORD ARE INCORRECT WHICH THEY ARE NOT...I HAVE LOGGED IN WITH THESE DETAILS BEFORE AND NOW I CANT...EVEN CAN NOT LOG INTO MY ACCOUNT ON MY PHONE THE SAME ERROR STATES THAT MY EMAIL AND PASSWORD IS INCOREECT...NOW DO SOMETHING 

0 Kudos
Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

HI @BFH 

I'm going to send you a PM so we can look in to this issue. Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your account alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you.

Ash_C
Forum Team

0 Kudos