Menu
busterbrown7965
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

When I sign into GO my sky sports channels are not part of my channels anymore.

When I sign into Virgin GO my sky sports channels are not on the available channel list. 

0 Kudos
busterbrown7965
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: When I sign into GO my sky sports channels are not part of my channels anymore.

The channels used to show up on the list then it automatically transferred you to the sky sports site and you signed in again. The channels don't appear there anymore and when I go onto the sky sports app the sign in through virgin option isn't there.

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: When I sign into GO my sky sports channels are not part of my channels anymore.

@busterbrown7965 wrote:

The channels used to show up on the list then it automatically transferred you to the sky sports site and you signed in again. The channels don't appear there anymore and when I go onto the sky sports app the sign in through virgin option isn't there.

The channels should still appear in the TV Go listings with a breakout button that takes you to the Sky Sports app.  However, there is a known issue with this at the moment.  The ticket number is F008420230 apparently.

This should not affect using the Sky Sports App directly so there may be another issue relating to your account.  Have you tried uninstalling the Sky Sports app and then installing it again?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks