cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What a waste and dreadful support

Dtwaters42
On our wavelength

I don’t  seem to be able to log into any of the virgin apps anymore, logged in once.  The connect app does not seem recognise my hub 3. The TV go app doesn’t allow me to login and neither does the TV control. Finally the vm app doesn’t allow me to login. 
looking on the forum the support team don’t appear to have any idea how to fix the issues but only provide work around solutions, which mostly do not work. These issues have been present for months.

I have wasted my time going through the forums and trying to resolve the issues myself. I thought BT were bad but at least all their apps worked.

I’m sorry but if you are a member of the support team, please don’t respond with  have you tried rebooting etc. I want and demand a fix to what  are clearly defects in the products. By all means forward this to head of product development or whoever else can influence getting the apps fixed.

1 REPLY 1

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Dtwaters42,

Welcome back, thanks for posting.

I am sorry for the issue with the apps.

Do you get any error message when trying to log in? Is this for the media side of the app or mobile? What devices have you been using the apps on? 

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide