cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watching Recordings on Phone or Laptop

gsm100
Joining in

I think I saw a post from 25-10-2021 confirming this loss of features compared to V6 - but just thought I'd cross my fingers and ask again seeing as that was almost a year ago.

Will there be an update to TV Go so that you can actually watch recordings on your phone or laptop of recordings stored on your TV360 box? This was a useful feature of the V6 Tivo box and the TV Control app.

Not sure how useful deleting recordings or controlling your TV from your phone is - when there is a perfectly decent remote control supplied to do this!! 😄

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

All of the in-home streaming facilities that TiVo & V6 users can do over TV Control, can be done on TV360 using TV Go instead.

That also includes deleting & managing recordings over any working internet connection.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

All of the in-home streaming facilities that TiVo & V6 users can do over TV Control, can be done on TV360 using TV Go instead.

That also includes deleting & managing recordings over any working internet connection.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Thanks for such a quick reply! I shall persevere .......

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Having had the TV 360 for over two years now, I can confirm that all of the function available to V6 users via the TV Control app has always been available in the Go app for TV 360 users.