Menu
Kennymcl
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

VirginToGo all devices used up?

Since before the New Year my PC and Laptop keeps saying All Devices are used up but I only use 2 devices. I tried loading it to my phone and get the same issue. It said I could change them on 1st January but it appeared to change the 1st device and has now reverted back to saying all slots ar used up again. Cannot change until 2nd February?

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: VirginToGo all devices used up?

A warm welcome to our Community Forum Kennymcl and sorry you've had problems with your TV Go device list. I've managed to find your details using the information on here and have reset the device list for you. You should be able to re-add your devices back onto it.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Kennymcl
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for your response. I have tried Registering My Devices, Desktop and Laptop and my Laptop works now Fine but my Desktop keeps asking me to Register the Device when I try to watch Virgin TV. Also it does not allow me know to look at my Sky Devices when in Settings? Sky programmes are working when I connect with the Sky Link.

I have compared the settings from my Laptop and Desktop, Removed virgintvgovirginmedia.com from my cookies and the setup Virgintvgo again but I still get the same issue. When I check the Device Settings on my desktop there are 4 which say My Computer-Google Chrome, first 2 were from my desktop and the 3rd was from my Laptop then the 4th is from my Desktop. When I check these Settings on my Laptop it says My Computer-Google Chrome (Current Device) for my laptop and 3 with My Computer-Google Chrome which should be the Desktop  but it never says Current Device when I register from My Desktop.

Hope this makes sense, can you recommend anything further that I can check?

regards,

Kennymcl

0 Kudos
ModTeam
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

HI, 

Thanks for your post; so that we can investigate this matter further please could you confirm the following information;

• Device
  • Browser
  • Application version

Thanks

Mod Team

0 Kudos
Kennymcl
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

This only started when I upgraded in November to this to use this ink.

My laptop is working fine now it is a HP Laptop Running Windows 10 and uses the same link.

regards,

Kenny

0 Kudos
Kennymcl
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I received the email below today but when I try to access the Go on, have a Look Link it says access denied.

Can you help?

Hey Kennymcl

Zak M (Forum Team) posted a reply in TV on the go on 21-01-2021 10:19

Go on, have a look.

All the best,

Virgin Media Community support

Community Notification Settings

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Good afternoon @Kennymcl

Sorry about that, seam's to of been a technical hitch.  

I was just popping back to let me you know that we are currently investigating the issues that you are having. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos