Menu
RMreggie
Joining in
Message 1 of 29
Flag for a moderator

VirginTV GO

After several fruitless calls to virgin I am still unable to sign into VirginTV Go has any one ever been able to resolve this issue . It seems to be all over the internet so it's not a new problem for Virgin but no resolution.

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 29
Flag for a moderator

Re: VirginTV GO

Hi @RMreggie,

Welcome back to our community forums and thank you for your post. I am really sorry to hear that you're facing some ongoing issues with your TV Go app.

Would you mind expanding on what problem you're experiencing exactly? What happens when you attempt to sign into the app?

If you haven't done so already, you can find plenty of support and help for the TV Go app here.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
RMreggie
Joining in
Message 3 of 29
Flag for a moderator

when I try to log on android phone or chromebook  it says 

"please sign in with your main account.Sub accounts cannot sign in to this service"

I have spoken to virgin three times and am currently waiting for their "tech guys" to ring AGAIN!

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 29
Flag for a moderator

Good evening @RMreggie 

Thank you for coming back to us. 

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue, are you able to let us know, did you take over the account from anyone else? 

Do you have the same issue when logging in with the app?  Is it only on one browser that you get the error message? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
RMreggie
Joining in
Message 5 of 29
Flag for a moderator

I am a returning new customer as Feb, previously with virgin approx18 months ago.

I cannot sign in on either of my devices and have installed and uninstalled the app many times.

Also was advised to change my password but still did not work

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 29
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for confirming that. 

Please can you confirm if you are trying to use the same email to register? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
RMreggie
Joining in
Message 7 of 29
Flag for a moderator

The email I use is the same one I use to log into myvirgin media.

0 Kudos
RMreggie
Joining in
Message 8 of 29
Flag for a moderator

I use the same email as myvirgin media

0 Kudos
Laurie_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 9 of 29
Flag for a moderator

Hi RMreggie,

Thanks for getting back to us. I've been able to locate your account using your Forum details, and I can see that an IT ticket has been raised - this means that our technical team are currently looking into your problem.

I've also noticed that a few issues with your Hub, so I've booked a technician appointment so that we can take a look at this for you. You can find the details of this appointment on your MyVM page.

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Thanks,
Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team
0 Kudos
RMreggie
Joining in
Message 10 of 29
Flag for a moderator

Virgin TV go

And still the saga goes on, still waiting for a response from the "Tech guys" weeks after they said it would be 4-5 days. Virgin are a complete waste of time. I think my next recourse is trading standards for "not fit for purpose" as the app is sold as a benefit but does not work.

0 Kudos