cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin tvgo

Anonymous
Not applicable

Until recently I have been accessing Virgin TV on the go using Google Chrome via an ACER C721 Chromebook.  However, when I now try to access TV go, it advises me that the system needs updating.  

I have checked my Chrome OS and it is reporting that I am up to date. I am showing up to date on Chrome OS 94.0.4604 124 (official build); the hardware is an ACER C721 Chromebook.  As this has been working a year and has now stopped, has support and the availability for TVgo on this hardware/software combination been withdrawn by Virgin media? 

The odd things is that this problem started the same week as the major Virgin TV outage, but I am assuming that this is a coincidence and the two events are not connected.

IL4321  

3 REPLIES 3

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @Anonymous, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear that you've not been able to view the content via the TV Go services

Can you please confirm if you've been able to try an alternative browser, or clearing the cache on the browser you're using?

Can you access the content via the application on a device at all?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi David_Bn,

Wahay! I can access tvgo again! Thank you for your thoughts, they did help. It prompted me to have one more go with the app! 

Last week I had already tried installing the Togo app, as my Chromebook has Android capability, but it failed three times to install. After replying to you, I just thought I would give it another go. First time it installed and I got to error 2031 ( 😞 ), but a second install and it is working fine!).  

Thank you once again.

Ian

Thanks for updating us @Anonymous and I'm glad to hear that your TV go issues have now been resolved, happy TV go viewing 🙂

Regards,

Steven_L