cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin tv go

Cbourke
Joining in

up until 2 weeks ago I was watching all of virgin tv programmes on catch up on my tablet as my children often have control of the TV.

Now everytime I go to watch something ot says I can't due to copyright. I even paid for starzplay and can't watch that on my tablet either.

Anybody know why, as I'm close to cancelling my contract with virgin 

6 REPLIES 6

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

HI @Cbourke 

Not all channels and programs are available on TVGO due to individual broadcasters copyrights.

The info below is from https://www.virginmedia.com/tv/go-control  under The Legal Stuff > TV > TV Go section

TV Go: Content available to view depends on TV package. Not all channels/content from relevant pack available. Live streaming and On Demand requires broadband/WiFi or 3G/4G/5G access. UK only. Access via PC, Mac or TV Go App (selected iOS devices and Android™ devices only). Maximum 5 compatible devices per account can watch TV, and only 2 devices can stream at any one time. Only one Sky service can be streamed at a time. Other content restrictions apply.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I have the ultimate package so every channel that virgin have, so I should be able to watch any of the programmes that are on there.  Was able to before

Hi Cbourke thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you're having issues with TV Go content.  Could you please advise if the message you're receiving is specific channels and all content on those channels or is it specific programmes?

Regards

Lee_R

It's all programmes on catch up and on demand.

I can only watch live tv

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Cbourke wrote:

. I even paid for starzplay and can't watch that on my tablet either.

I'm hoping this helps regarding Starzplay.

I've just had a quick look and you should be able to download the Starzplay app on android and ios devices and log in watch your programs that way. It's also available as part of Amazon Prime.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Cbourke,

Welcome back! Thanks for posting.

I am sorry to see that you are having issues with your TV go, have you tried resetting your devices?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide