Menu
Pthickett
Joining in
Message 22 of 143
Flag for a moderator

Virgin tv go

I have no channels showing on live TV or guide. It tells me to phone an 0800 number.

0 Kudos
Georgeboy01
Joining in
Message 1 of 143
Flag for a moderator

Upgrade if you’d like to watch this programme !

The last couple of months, when I try to use the TV go app I am shown the below message ‘’if you’d like to watch this programme please call us to upgrade your TV package’’. I have the full package so I cannot upgrade any further than I already have. I called the number given and waited almost 25minutes. The lady I spoke to did not understand me and it took several times to explain before the penny dropped. I was then told I need to create a new email address and assign myself a new account. This did not work. The system then says I already have an account and am assigned back to my original email address where I can view all my account details, fees and channels available yet I cannot watch them. I have read up on this and seems this is happening often to many customers. I would appreciate some help to resolve this please. Paying over the odds for a service that doesn’t even work.

51CB10FD-3EA3-46C7-944D-2732F35D43CA.png

0 Kudos
Melissa_F
Message 2 of 143
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrade if you’d like to watch this programme !

Hi Georgeboy01,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're getting an error message when trying to watch programmes on the TV Go app.

Does this also happen when watching it on a browser rather than the app?

Are you logging in with the main account holder email rather than a sub account?

Have you recently moved address or made any changes to your account?

Let me know.

Thanks

Melissa 

0 Kudos
Oldcliffy
Joining in
Message 3 of 143
Flag for a moderator

Virgin go with package, no channels when logged in and asked to upgrade

When I sign into virgin go on Samsung tablet, I am advised that I need to upgrade to access any channel. I have no channels. I have virgin go as part of my package

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Lufcnil
Tuning in
Message 4 of 143
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin go with package, no channels when logged in and asked to upgrade

I have exactly the same issue. I rang Virgin and spoke to a rude customer services representative that tried to tell me there was something wrong with my devices.  Then tried to convince me that I didn't have access to live tv option on my package. Then asked me to repeat (about 6 times over the course of the conversation) the simple message that I got I.e about upgrading package, before he cut me off.

Come on Virgin, what's going on as this is something that has occurred recently so I guess is down to a fault somewhere.

0 Kudos
collinsma1
Joining in
Message 5 of 143
Flag for a moderator

Virgin tv go

Hi, my Virgin TV Go app is no longer working. When I open it I get a message “upgrade. If you’d like to watch this programme call Virgin to upgrade your TV package”. This happens on all channels. Anybody got any suggestions? 

0 Kudos
Oldcliffy
Joining in
Message 6 of 143
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for reply. Exact same for me. It proved difficult to get my point across that I didn't have any channels. I was advised to upgrade my package, despite informing staff member that it was part of my package. Advised staff member that I had access until about 12:00 yesterday. Passed to technical team, who again didn't understand that I had no channels. Tech guy removed devices, no effect. Can Virgin media please address this situation.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 143
Flag for a moderator

Hi Oldcliffy,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry you are having issues with TV go on your Samsung device, I have looked into this and myself and one of my colleagues had the same issue we both uninstalled and re-installed and it now works.

Kind regards

Paul.

Stubbsy22
Joining in
Message 8 of 143
Flag for a moderator

Channels missing on tv go app

Hi, I can’t find BT Sports on the tv go app, I subscribe to BT & have the tv go with my package.  I’ve previously been able to watch BT Sport from the app but it’s no longer there.  I’ve deleted the app & installed it again but this hasn’t made any difference, anyone got any ideas please?

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 9 of 143
Flag for a moderator

Re: Channels missing on tv go app

Strange, as per the other similar thread, it’s OK for me in Scotland.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos