Menu
Cleo37
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Virgin tv go

Can you help me please why cant I access sky sports on virgin tv go iv downloaded sky sports app I've I've downloaded the virgin app again but nothing can get all other channels fine just sport channels 

Many thanks cleo37

0 Kudos
GoodSamaritan
Dialled in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Virgin tv go

Hi Cleo37,

what device are you using? If it is a laptop or desktop see below:-

I think Sky have stopped the service where you can watch Sky cinema and Sports on a laptop/desktop, this is from their own website:-

"Please note: The Sky Cinema website is now permanently closed. But don’t worry, Virgin Media customers can still download the Sky Cinema app for mobile and tablet devices."

And the following is from Virgin:-

"If you subscribe to Sky Cinema through Virgin Media, you can watch Sky Cinema on the move with the Sky Cinema app on iPad, iPhone, iPod touch or Android devices"

Kind regards

Has this post helped you out? say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
Cleo37
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi I'm using samsung s9 I have watched sky sports before  I've tried speaking to some one at virgin but they keep telling me to download the app again and same with sky sports app told them it still doesn't work then they ask what error is coming up on my TiVo box I say nothing to be told again download the app again absolutely useless 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your post Cleo37,

Can you please advise me if you've been able to watch content via the Sky Sports application on any other devices? If you've not tried this, please do so.

It would also be helpful to know if any error messages and / or codes come up on the screen when your attempting to access this content? Can you also tell me if this is an issue to log into the application or are you struggling to stream content after successfully logging into the application?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn  

0 Kudos
Cleo37
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi david

Yes I've tried on other device and still the same watch all other channels apart from sky sports channels it's only recently that I cant watch sky sports had been watching it logging on to it is fine when try and watch sky sports it comes up with error ovp 00200 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me Cleo37,

I'd be happy to look into this for you. It's likely that an IT ticket will need to be raised and we will have to work with Sky to resolve this issue. We're aware that there are other customers who have been having difficulty with this content and application in recent months

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David 

0 Kudos