cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin tv control

robert_fernando
Tuning in

Downloaded  virgin TV remote  app to control the virgin 360 box via my android  Samsung a40 phone but every time I try to log in it throws up a general error.

Robert

5 REPLIES 5

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you are a Virgin V360 user (you have posted on the V360 forum), you need to use the Horizon driven Virgin TV Go app. This does the live channels plus the V360 box control. The Virgin TV Control app is for the older TiVO firmware boxes only.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

robert_fernando
Tuning in

I have downloaded tv to go where In the app do you find the 360 box remote controls?

Top right you will see 3 icons, the middle one, let's you select which TV box (if you have more than one).

I clicked on the icon you suggested and it turned red  should I expect page with a picture of a remote control after this?

Also the page says connecting to 360 box and red cancel. Do I need to change a setting on the 360 box to get this working?

Robert

Thank you for trying Robert_Fernando, please can you provide us with a screen shot of what appears? 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide