Menu
dkitch
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin tv control app

I have just purchased a Samsung Galaxy tab a 10.1 and installed the TV control app. I have used it in the past on my ipad to download my recordings to watch when away from home. Each time I try to download to the tablet it fails and I get a message saying maximum streaming sessions have been reached? 

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin tv control app

Hi Dkitch, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your TV Control App looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

Have you tried reinstalling the App and rebooting your handset? 

I also have a link here - TV Control App - that might help resolve this issue, have a look and let me know.

I understand its been a while since you last posted about this so I do apologise for the delay, if you've already resolved it, please let me know 🙂

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
dkitch
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi 

I've already been through the help in the link you sent and tried reinstalling and rebooting but still having the same issues.

If I select one download it seems to be more stable but if I select more than one and have them waiting to download it won't work and I get the issues I originally posted.

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi dkitch,

Can you confirm if you're able to test this on a different device and if this still shows an issue?

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos