Menu
Sezg10
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin tv control app problem

Are you having problems with your TV control app? I am using it on a android tablet to watch "my shows" the last 2 days its been practically unwatchable as it plays fine for 2mins then stutters and almost plays in slow motion, so annoying. Is anyone else having this problem?

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin tv control app problem

Hi 

Sezg10,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry you were having issues with your TV control app, We aren't aware of any issues which are causing the issue you have mentioned, I have tried to have a look at things our end however wasn't able to locate your account with the details we have.

Have you tried the app on another device or tired deleting it and reinstalling it, do you have any other issues which may be connected?

Regards

Paul. 

0 Kudos
Sezg10
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have to sign up to write the last post and it wouldn't let me use my virgin account details, I can provide them if it helps. I am using a hiawei media T5 16gb, the app worked fine until about 5days ago.

It works fine on my Samsung phone.

I have seen alot of other threads on here complaing about the TV go app doing the same thing.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled.

Signed in and out  checked for updates.

Restarted my tivo box everything you can think of,  I have a video of what happens but unsure of how to upload on here

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sezg10,

Thank you for coming back to me, as the app is working on other devices it must be a issue with the hiawei media T5 16gb, has anything changed on that device recently or have you do a software update?

I advise having a look on the manufacturer's forums to see if anyone else is having the same issue.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos