cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin sneaked another pay wall.

Mudfut
On our wavelength

I like watching 'Moonshiners', yes it's cheesy and probably fake, but I like it.

Good news is Virgin has all the episodes if you pay for premium tv package, which I stupidly do.

But to watch the final episode I have to UPGRADE!

**bleep** YOU.  Cancelling everything.  I avoided pirating for a small fee and less hassle.  Paying is now a hassle.  **bleep** virgin, **bleep** Sky and **bleep** all the others, I'm heading to the high sea's

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What specific series/episodes are you having problems with? You've not said.

If another VIP/staff user can replicate the issue, there's a good chance we can help - but you need to tell us what the problem is.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What paywall?

I'm on the Ultimate Oomph package which means the Discovery channels are included in my package.

Moonshiners is available on my 360 on both Discovery HD and Discovery +1 when I click on Search.

The latest viewable is series 11 episode 22 (Spirit in the Sky, although the episode title isn't shown on the onscreen graphic), with episode 23 (Born to Shine) due to be screened on 6th April.

It's exactly the same when using the TVGO app and I don't see any message saying it isn't included in my apckage, or that I need to view it by any other method, payable or non payable.

Please confirm exactly which package you are on, and enclose a screenshot showing the paywall  "you need to upgrade"

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Mudfut,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I am sorry to hear you are being asked to upgrade to be able to watch the final episode of Moonshiners.

If you are able to confirm what series and a screenshot of what you are seeing as requested by our VIP's, we can offer further support if needed. 

Thank you

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs