Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin problems

There are numerous problems that I have with virginmedia, but will start with what I think is the main problem. I have forgotten my password but due to the fact I CAN NOT Remember how I wrote the town of my birth originally I am unable to change this. Last time I managed to get my default email amended to the only email I use [Removed]. Also remember last time I did manage to log in it said my account was a secondary account. Don't know why this is?. I also have other problems with different virgin apps but one thing at a time. 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin problems

You seem to have been offered help on more than one occasion with this issue, such as:

Here 

I assume you didn’t follow through.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

• Yes I did and each time it was unsuccessful in the end it got passed up as we couldn't sort the problem. So I have been waiting for at least two months so I thought I would try again
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super solver
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes I did and each time it was unsuccessful in the end it got passed up as we couldn't sort the problem. So I have been waiting for at least two months so I thought I would try again

Same here.  I have been waiting THREE years.  Nothing changes.  I can't even make a complaint. https://my.virginmedia.com/my-cases/make-a-complaint does not work.

0 Kudos