cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin on the go .. mobile phone

Robojam
Tuning in

Tried to use Virgin mobile on the go .. live tv ... but got the message If you would like to watch this program than ring 08000520701 to upgrade your media package .. I think that I'm on the top package, so am a little confused. 

2 REPLIES 2

Reece_MH
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Robojam,

Thanks for posting, and welcome back to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're having some problems with your TV:GO service. Can you please confirm the TV Channel you are attempting to access on the service? Can you please also confirm the TV Package which you have with us? You can find this in your My Virgin Media on your most recent bill under "Your Package".

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Robojam wrote:

Tried to use Virgin mobile on the go .. live tv ... but got the message If you would like to watch this program than ring 08000520701 to upgrade your media package .. I think that I'm on the top package, so am a little confused. 

"top package" can mean different things to different people. Check your contract & recent bills for the name of your package, then pop back on this thread with details of the channel you're having problems with.

If the channel you want on TV Go is available on your set-top-box, you should be able to watch it.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks