Menu
LozHill
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Virgin media Go

The virgin media app won't let me manage my devices. Can get into the manage devices page but cannot do anything from there ? Help please

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin media Go

Hi LozHillm

Welcome to our forums and thank you for getting in touch. I'm sorry that you've been having difficulty managing your TV Go devices. Have you managed to resolve this since your post? If not, we can certainly look to assist you with this.

What happens when you try to access this part of the site? Is there an error message displayed? Does it just crash? You're welcome to provide a screenshot if that's easier, as long as you obscure any personal information.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos
LozHill
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply Rachel. 

I log on and go into " manage devices" it shows me all 4 devices I have registered but I although "replace" is in red, when I press on it nothing happens. Whatever I press on the page nothing happens. No error code or freezing of screen. It's as if I haven't entered the correct page to make any changes ??

Cheers, 

Loz

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Loz

Would you be able to post a screenshot of this so that we can take a look please?

How many device changes have been made recently? 

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
LozHill
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Sorry I don't know how to send a screenshot. I've added a device recently but haven't changed anything for ages as cannot access the screen !

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

What devices do you have the APP loaded on Loz?

Are you able to manage devices on any of them?

For example is the service loaded on a laptop? Can you add/remove devices through this? 

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
LozHill
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Mobile phones and a tablet. Cannot change/replace on any of them 

0 Kudos