Menu
Julieeldred
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin go problem

Hi

my tv go app will only let me watch kids programs. When I go on catch up and select what I want to watch ie southern gothic I click the episode and the o key option is watchlist it will not let me watch. The only programs that will work are kids programs. It has been working fine previously. I had checked all settings and deleted and reinstalled nothing works

0 Kudos
Julieeldred
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin go problem

I have also noticed in devices it has my phone and iPad listed twice and wi t let me delete them

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Julie,

sorry but there are ongoing problems with TV go at the moment. Virgin are aware of it and working to resolve it.

If you click on Check service status at the top of the page you will find the latest news regarding this being fixed. You can also request sms or email updates from there.

It's affecting signing in, downloads, missing channels, number of devices etc.

Customers using our TV Go service may have an issue streaming some channels and may get an Error message upgrade to watch. We are sorry about this, our engineers are looking at fixing this as soon as possible.

Our engineer is working to fix the problem.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
Julieeldred
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you

0 Kudos