Menu
rb187
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Tv Go Download Error

Hi, I spent 2 hours finally getting through to a person and they refused to answer my question and sent me here.

Does anyone know how to avoid the ‘Download limit’ problem on the Virgin Tv Go App? 

’You have reached the maximum number of downloads for this programme’ 

I am using a new iPhone SE with 75GB of space.  I’ve deleted the app and reinstalled it and signed out and in again and cleared the cache/cookies.  I keep getting the same message when I try and download films and programmes. 

Can anyone help please?  Thanks 

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Tv Go Download Error

Hi there @rb187

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - I was sorry to understand that you're having some issues with your TVGO app currently. Some episodes can only be downloaded a certain amount of times due to licencing and you may only be able to have a limited number of episodes downloaded at anyone time. 

Have you already downloaded the particular episode a number of times or does this error pop up anytime you are trying to download a programme to your device? 

If you could supply a screenshot of the error, that would also be helpful. 

Please do pop back if you're still having issues and we can do some further checks with you if needed. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos