Menu
Tracey1566
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Tv Go App

Since the latest update to the Virgin TV GO App I have been unable to access the app; I just keep getting the error message "Virgin tv go has stopped.

I have tried restarting the app, uninstalling and re-installing nothing has had any effect.

This has been going on now for approx. 2 weeks now and I’m no closer to a solution than when I started.  Does anyone know what is going on/ how to resolve this?

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Tv Go App

Hi Tracey1566,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue looked into, I am sorry your TV go app is not working as expected. 

Because the app works through the internet I'd like to ask more questions around your connection. 

Have you had any slow speeds or intermittent connection through your HUB recently? 

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Tracey1566
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Yes, i complained to customer services about this and was told that in order to resolves this i would need to upgrade my broadband package. which i did and im still having the same issues, So im paying more, but still have the same issues?
0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Ah okay, I am sorry to hear that Tracey, thanks for letting me know. 

Going back to my question, what issues are you experiencing with your internet? Slow speeds, intermittent connection, indicator lights on the HUB?

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Tracey1566
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Slow Speeds, broadband cuts out for 1-2 hour periods, as for lights on the hub i know they flash between green and red but i couldn't tell you which symbol is what colour.
0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Tracey, 

Thanks for coming back to me with that information. I have done a health check on your services and it has identified an issue which needs an engineer visit to sort out. I'm going to send you a PM now so we can chat about account specifics, dates and times 🙂

Speak soon. 

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tracey,

Thanks for confirming everything within our PM, your engineer visit is now booked on the date/time we spoke about 🙂

Please come back to the public thread to update me on how it goes!

Kindest regards,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Tracey1566
Tuning in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

will do,
Thank-you for your help

Regards
Tracey