cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin TVGo - your account is suspended so you can't sign in

aitken
Joining in

Hi,

I have had this problem for around six weeks now. Every time I attempt to sign in (on any device), I get the above message. I still have all services (TV, broadband, home phone) up and running, but I cannot access TVGo.

I have twice rung 150 and been on to technical support for around 45 minutes each time. They have tried changing my password, and told me that it would take three hours before I am able to access TVGo. Both times, this has not worked.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul

15 REPLIES 15

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @aitken,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear you've been having some problems accessing Virgin TV Go recently. Is this problem ongoing today? If so, would you mind confirming what the team have advised when you've raised this with them, and also what devices you're using to try and access it?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zach,

Yes, it is still ongoing, for at least six weeks, I would say.

The tech advisor I spoke to changed the password on my account, then asked me to wait for three hours for the changes he had made to take effect. However, I still cannot sign in and am receiving the same error message as before.

I am trying to sign in on various laptops, plus Apple and Android mobile devices. No joy on any of them, I'm afraid.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Paul, 

Thank you for getting back to us, sorry to hear this issue is still ongoing!

I can see from our systems that a ticket has been raised regarding this for you, although they were not able to make successful contact when calling you about it on the 8th. They should re-contact you again soon. 

Would you mind going to your My Virgin Media account and just checking that your first and last name are the same in your profile section, as they should be within your TV go app? If they are not the same, if you could please update them to be the same. Then please try logging into TV go again. Let us know how you get on with this!
All the best. 

Molly

Hi Molly,

Thanks for responding.

I have checked my names on My Virgin Media, and they are the same as those on Virgin TV Go. I have again attempted to sign in, but it still says the account is suspended.

I should, however, say in the meantime someone has contacted me from Virgin Media by phone. They have asked me to provide a screenshot of the suspension screen, which I have done, and they have acknowledged receipt.

I am now waiting for them to get back in touch, so fingers crossed it will be resolved soon.

Thanks,

Paul

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @aitken,

Thank you for coming back to us. That's great to hear!

The dedicated IT team should be with you soon to provide a further update and hopefully a resolution.

Keep us updated and let us know how you get on. 🙂

Thanks.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Six weeks on, still nothing. Ticket raised by VM after I rang up, and I have never been contacted again. Frankly, this is farcical.

I cannot, for the life of me, understand why Virgin Media cannot correct this fault.

Hi aitken, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear this is still ongoing for you. 

Taking a look at the IT Ticket, it looks as though they were unable to resolve things so due to this, it's had to be raised further. The team it has been raised to now, they don't have any estimated fix times I'm afraid. They usually get to it as soon as they can. 

For now we have no further information but as soon as we do, we'll be able to let you know. 

Keep posting here so the team can check the account for updates for you. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hi

I have had this problem for about 8 months and I have been given a run around the whole time,  No one can resolve this for me either!! It is extremely frustrating

Alexis

Hey lexi73, sorry to see we couldn't get it resolved, I'm going to look further for you on this topic, watch out for the purple envelope 🙂

Thanks.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team