cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin TVGO noo go on my phone

neetyh
Joining in

I am having trouble signing into Virgin Go on my phone. I have access on my laptop and van access my account details on my phone but keep getting an error message saying that my email and or password are incorrect. I previously could access on my phone but started getting the error message when I downloaded the latest software update. 

Any help gratefully received. 

3 REPLIES 3

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, neetyh.
Thanks for taking the time to post on our help forums and join the VM community, glad to have you on board with us! 🙂

We're sorry to hear you're having issues with logging on to TV Go from your mobile due to an error with your email or password being recognised, we'd love to see how we can best assist with those.

In order to understand more on the issue, we'd like to get some more info confirmed. 
It may sound a bit silly but could you please advise if when logging on to TV Go on your phone you type in the password manually or have it saved and you just click on 'sign in'?
Also, are you able to see if uninstalling and re-installing the App helps clearing the issue out?

Lastly, have you recently changed your MyVM password at all, which could explain this if not updated on the phone App, perhaps?
Does your email address (username) and password for TV Go both match the MyVM ones, currently?

Not to worry if all the above does not help with fixing this, once you advise on this we'll be able to support you further based on this feedback.
Let us know how you get on.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I have tried both the saved password and typing it in, both to no avail. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the app but that didn't work either. There have been no changes to email or password and both still work on the laptop!

Hi neetyh

Thanks for letting us know. I'll drop you a PM now so I can look into this for you further 😊

Beth