Menu
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 11 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin TV on the go - maximum number of devices

Hi tim6087,

I've reset your devices for you. Do you clear data every time you close down the browser? I doubt it would be the cause but it may be an idea to see whether you get the same results if you don't clear the data when closing it.

Thanks,

Tom_S

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 12 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tom,

Still showing 3 devices as n 29/05/19 being used when in fact they are the same PC .  Why can the user not clear devices themselves to alleviate this on-going issue?

Yes I clear data on shutting don Firefox but will try not doing so to see

Regards,

Tim

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super solver
Message 13 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Why can the user not clear devices themselves to alleviate this on-going issue?

It would  be a solution. There are 40 pages on the TV Go Forum and on EVERY one of them there are numerous threads on the same device  being registered more than one, being forced to re-register the same device and ultimately running out of opportunities to replace the device.  And this is just the people who can be bothered to register and post on the forum.  How many others outside the forum simply shrug their shoulders and give up when they see 12 days to replace a device? How many just give up using TV GO altogether because of this?

This is totally unacceptable.  This is a service that people pay for.  I pay £63/month for a partial service.

Now TV costs me £4/month, Netflix £6/month, Amazon £79/annum.  None of this nonsense.  Never had same device registered twice, never had to re-register same device, never had to spend 30 minutes plus to reset devices, never had to wait 12 days to use the service through no fault of my own.

Will Virgin Media FiX this issue that has been going on for OVER three years?

0 Kudos