cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin TV go issue

Alexa6955
Joining in

Hi, hoping someone can help. We are trying to log in to the go app however we are getting a funny message : please sign in with your main user account. Sub accounts cant sign in to this service.

We have tried to sign in to the main account but fails everytime.

I saw a similar post that Virgin Media confirmed this is a known issue...can you sort ASAP as we want to use the service that we're paying for.

Virgin Media does state that up to 5 people can have it and 2 can watch at any time so I'm really not sure what's going on.

Thanks in advance 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Alexa6955

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear you are having some issues with TV GO.

What error message do you get when trying to sign in to the main account please?

Are you able to send a picture please?

Please pop back to us when you can.

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Alexa6955

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear you are having some issues with TV GO.

What error message do you get when trying to sign in to the main account please?

Are you able to send a picture please?

Please pop back to us when you can.

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi Vikki, I detailed what the error is however I have attached a screenshot - it says exactly the same.

Screenshot_20220529-184427_Virgin TV Go.jpg

Thanks for coming back to us Alexa6955

I'll need to send a PM to assist further with this as there's a few tests we need to run

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

No problem at all, thank you John

Looking forward to hearing from you

Hi @Alexa6955, I believe @John_GS has since been in touch with you via private message.

Please drop him a reply when you have some free time.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn