Menu
Pollokanese
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin TV-Go

Somehow i have reached the device limit on this awful app/site.

All i did was try to log-in and i have 3x Google Chrome(I have not changed my laptop), 1x Tablet & my phone.

Now i find i can not change the device for 4 days, surely i should be allowed to remove the devices when i want to & not when you decide?

Fat lot of use if i wanted to watch a live football match tonight is it?

Terrible Virgin, just terrible.

0 Kudos
Pollokanese
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin TV-Go

Is there any way that someone at VM can remove all of my devices from the account please?

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Pollokanese,

Thanks for confirming and reaching out to our community, I will be happy to help and reset the devices for you, so I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Pollokanese
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your help, however when i log into the service on my laptop, it registers a device and then doesn't let me watch anything. When i return to the service it allows me to register a device in another slot but again doesn't let me watch anything. I have overwritten one of the used slots with my phone which works perfectly fine

This happens when i use the Chrome browser, i havn't tried any others for fear of locking up device slots unnecessarily.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Pollokanese,

Thanks for coming back to me, it does sound like a issue with the laptop itself as everything else is OK and working.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos